The Athena is a personal manufacturing robot: it looks like (and is) a 3-D printer, but it can also mill PCBs, cut vinyl, print with pastes and much more. It is a general purpose 3-D manipulator. Almost any task where 3-D automation is useful can be done with Athena. Let your imagination flow.
- Dimensions: Approximately cylindrical, height 61 cm, diameter 44 cm.
- Work volume: Approximately cylindrical, height 20 cm, diameter 25 cm.
- Positioning precision: Depends on position, 18 μm in the center.
- Weight: 8 kg.
- Maximum speed: Depends on tool, printing tool moves well up to 250 mm/s, printing reliably up to 70 mm/s.
- Hot end: Hexagon (all metal).
- Heated bed: No, but can be added.
- Tested print materials: PLA, ABS, PP, T-Glase, Nylons.
- Electronics: Beaglebone Green plus AVR based board.
- Firmware: Franklin.
- Power: 24 V, up to 90 W.
If you are an educator, please contact us for a discount.